Thursday, February 28, 2008

Black Books Season 3

I am almost done watching Season 3 of Black Books. It is so funny! Here are my favorite lines:

"This is life - we suffer and slave and expire. That's it!"

"I am a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing that I am here at all!"

"Look at that face! I bet his corn flakes try to crawl out of the bowl."

"...and I will co-write this with myself!"

"They'll hound us like hounds!"

This one is the best!
"It's not my problem. It's my house, though and I'm not in infecting it with the kind of specimens capable of producing you."

"I can't help it. He looks like a horse in a man costume.'

"He doesn't need friends. They're bad for him. They make him all giddy."

"Stop it! Stop dying!"


Season 3 Episode 6

I can't help being angry when I'm furious!

Don't make sick with my own scorn!

It was everything I expected and less.

No comments:

Post a Comment