Monday, February 11, 2008

Whimsy


We went to Shijingshan Amusement Park yesterday as part of our "non-temple" Temple Fair hopping. A lot of their rides were closed (its so cold, no one on their right mind will ride them, anyway) but we had a great time.

We went to the 4-D cinema and watched "Escape from the Bane Mansion". I understood (kind of) the very little of what's being said because it's in Chinese and I can only understand one word in five (I know, sad...) but the effects are great. I did duck so the branches won't scratch my cheek during one of the scary car rides.



Mel got a big pink stuffed pig and I got this really cute bunny I called Whimsy (don't ask, I just feel like "Whimsy" fits) as a souvenir. Isn't she adorable? For those who are confused, she's a rabbit (yes, Liza, she's a rabbit, not a pig!). I'll be sending her to my sister in the Philippines.

How we got there: We took subway line 2 and transferred at Fuxingmen to subway line 1. The amusement park is northwest of Bajiao Amusement Park subway stop. (It is really far...)

No comments:

Post a Comment