Monday, September 22, 2008

House (Season 1)

You can live with dignity. You can't die with it. - Dr. House

Here's what you need to know. It's dangerous. It could kill him. You should do it. - Dr. Foreman

Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. - Dr. House

It's either that or get my hair highlighted. I think smugness is easier to maintain. - Dr. House

Beauty often seduces us from the road to truth. Dr. Wilson

Reality is almost always wrong. - Dr. House

People don't bug me until they grow teeth. - Dr. House

It's a very sad thing - an uncalibrated centrifuge. - Dr. House

I'll keep the kid alive. For a while at least. - Dr. Chase

What can I say? Chicks with no teeth turn me on. - Dr. House

Her only sign of mental illness is that she disagrees with you. - Dr. Cuddy

Clarification. It's a beautiful thing. - Dr. House

Neither is being obnoxious. Looks like you're clear. - Dr. Chase

'cause you irritate me. - Dr. House

Like I always say there's no "i" in team. There's "me" though, if you jumble it up. - Dr. House

The guy's already paralyzed, how badly can he screw it up? - Dr. House

No comments:

Post a Comment