Monday, December 15, 2008

TBBT Se 02: The Vartabedian Conundrum

Episode 10
(Aired 12/08/2008)

Sheldon: We'll you're the doctor, but I am constantly hearing this annoying an sound
Leonard: Me, too.
Sheldon: Is it a high frequency whistle?
Leonard: No, it's more of a relentless narcissistic drone.

***
Leonard: Do you understand that Stephanie's not here to treat your imaginary ailments?
Sheldon: How is it imaginary that I keep hearing an octave above Middle C?

***
Sheldon: You initialed it. See? L.H., L.H., L.H..
Leonard: Wait, I only initialed it because I never thought it would happen. I also initialed another clause naming you my sidekick in case I get superpowers.
Sheldon: Hmm, yes, you did.

***
Stephanie: Hi Sheldon.
Sheldon: Good morning, Dr. Stephanie. I trust Leonard satisfied you sexually last night?
Leonard: Oh good god! Sheldon we don't ask questions like that.
Sheldon: I heard you ask it over and over. How is it inappropriate for me to ask it once?
Stephanie: He did very nicely.
Sheldon: See? She's not offended. And now you finally have an answer.

***
Stephanie: I haven't heard a thing about you. Leonard? Why haven't I heard a thing about this woman who lives across the hall and comes into your apartment in the morning... in her underwear?
Leonard: She's heard about you because we're, you know, involved and and you haven't heard about her because... I never slept with her, I swear!
Sheldon: In Leonard's defense, it wasn't for lack of trying.
Leonard: Thank you Sheldon.

***
Leonard: Look, I'm just saying, um... Penny is one of our many neighbors, you know, and in our building, come and go, it's very casual, no dress code. In fact, some mornings I'll just mosey down to the third floor in my pajamas and have cereal with Mrs. Vartabedian.
Sheldon: Really? I have never once been invited to have cereal with Mrs. Vartabedian.
Leonard: She doesn't like you.

***
Leonard: Where's my bat signal?
Penny: You have a bat signal?
Leonard: I did. It was right here. She must've-- Oh my god, we're living together!

No comments:

Post a Comment