Monday, February 9, 2009

National Art Museum of China

National Art Museum of China. Reg and I went last Sunday because one of the exhibits - The Artistic Handicrafts Grand Exhibition will be ending tomorrow. I wanted to go to this museum ever since I realized this was a museum but the girls (Liza and Hazel) can't be bothered to come unless there's food in the picture (like in a menu (",) ).



There were two exhibitions that day. The China Artistic Grand Exhibition and the Rosy Clouds in the Sky Exhibition.




The painting below is my favorite. I still can't read Chinese so I don't know who painted it but isn't it amazing? It's my current wallpaper, ' think there's a rule against that?




I always pass by this place on my way to work. Always wondered what I'll see inside. Now I know...

DIRECTIONS:
BUS: The No. 103 tram stops directly in front of the museum. The name of the bus stop is Meishuguan (美术馆).

CAB: Tell the driver to take you to Meishuguan (美术馆).

No comments:

Post a Comment