Monday, February 9, 2009

Week 6: The Beginning

Haven't done this since high school but it seemed like a good idea this morning. Will be doing this weekly so I'll remember how I wasted(?) my week.


Monday
went grocery shopping with the girls.
.
Tuesday
can't remember what I did.
.
Wednesday
Ricky brought the girls' phones from GuangZhou. (Please call Kristine!)
.
Thursday
Joy City ( Xidan) with Regina. Got a kikay pouch for my phone. Ate at Babela's kitchen again (will be posting some pics). Bought Lock&Lock for Liza.
.
Friday
Chocolate muffins from WeiDuoMei. Yummy!
.
Saturday
ZhongGuanCun with Liza. Bought 512 MB SDRAM for a laptop upgrade.
.
Sunday
National Arts Museum of China. Walked home from the Museum. Bought a wallet, a pair of jeans and a jacket along the way. Jelly slippers for our bathroom. On the way to being broke.

2 comments: