Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 7: Planning Stages

Monday
Starbucks with the girls. Grocery shopping. Bought planner. Ribs for dinner. Called home. Kei's thesis defense (which she passed, she said she'll be graduating this March. Congratulations!). Went to work looking like a panda because I haven't slept.
.
Tuesday
15 minutes late for work.
.
Wednesday
Cooked spaghetti. Two new episodes of HanaDan Kr. Got the remote control of my aircon unit working. Trip to Datong again?
.
Thursday
It rained. Did my laundry. Just realized it is "Friday the 13th" this Friday.
.
Friday
Planning a trip to Luoyang to see the LongMen Grottoes. Bought strawberries. Cooked adobo.
.
Saturday
WangFuJing with Liza. Finally got the watch I've been planning to buy since 2006. Ate at Thai Lotus restaurant and laughed our way through lunch (took home the remaining yellow curry). Rearranged my room (for the nth time). Set-up Outlook on my laptop.
.
Sunday
TianLanTian with Liza and Hazel. 10 kuai really heavy meal near the bus station. Yellow shorts. Small Wonder marathon. Started planning Cambodia and Egypt trip with Mel. Canned sisig for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment