Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TBBT Se 02: The Barbarian Sublimation

Episode 3

Penny: Oh, I see.
Sheldon: What does that stand for?

***
Leonard: I only bring it up because your ice cream's melting and it's starting to attract wildlife.

***
Howard: What the frack?

***
Raj: It's like some kind of weird comic book cross-over.
Howard: Like if Hulk were dating Peppermint Patty.
Raj: I've always thought Peppermint Patty was a lesbian.

***
Leslie: Don't turn it off, you might miss the call from the Nobel committee letting you know you've been nominated as dumbass laureate of the year!
Sheldon: Oh yeah? Well, you wouldn't even be nominated!

***
Sheldon: Leonard, you have to do something about Penny. She is interfering with my sleep. She is interfering with my work. And if I have another significant aspect of my life, I'm sure she'll be interfering with that, too.

***
Leslie: Afternoon men, Sheldon.
Sheldon: oh, yeah? Well, you're attempted juvenilizing me by to excluding me from the set adult male... oh... I'm too tired to do this.
Leslie: Great. I've heard you've been pulling all-nighters with middle-earth barbie.
Sheldon: She comes to my room. No one's supposed to be in my room.

***
Sheldon: Hang on Leonard. Well, I have no respect for Leslie as a scientist, or a human being for that matter. We have to concede her undeniable expertise in the interrelated fields of promiscuity and general slutiness.
Leslie: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment