Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TBBT Se 02: The Euclid Alternative

Episode 5

Sheldon: I don't like the way Darth Vader stares at me.

***
Leonard: I'm not going to work.
Sheldon: Oh, just because your career's been stagnant for a few years that's no reason to give up.

***
Sheldon: I can't take the bus anymore. They don't have seat belts and they won't let you lash yourself to the seat with bungee cords.
Leonard: You tried to lash yourself to the seat with bungee cords?
Sheldon: I didn't try, I succeeded. For some reason it alarmed the other passengers and I was asked to de-bus.

***
Sheldon: Thank you for driving me to work.
Penny: You know this is my day off, Sheldon?
Sheldon: Oh, good. I'm not keeping you from anything.

***
Raj: Why did Howard leave you in the middle of the road anyway?
Sheldon: We had a difference of opinion.
Raj: Over what?
Sheldon: Whether or not he was trying to kill me? For the record I maintain he was.

***
Leonard: So, wait, you're just gonna give up?
Sheldon: No, I'm not giving up. I never give up.
Leonard: So, what is it you're doing?
Sheldon: I'm transcending the situation. I'm clearly too evolved for driving.
Leonard: What does that mean?

***
Sheldon: Leonard, I'm meant for greater things, like unraveling the mysteries of the universe. Not determining when it's safe to pass a stopped school bus on a country road.
Leonard: It's never safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment